A blissful retreat in bustling Earls Court, offering a range of fantastic studios and one-bedroom suites.
Earls Court is home to Supercity’s first aparthotel. Opened in 2009, Templeton Place offers 30 suites that are still as fresh today as they’ve always been. We are just 3 minutes walk from Earls Court Station (30 minutes journey time to and from Heathrow Airport), and with easy access to supermarkets and restaurants. Our guests love returning to this quiet residential street after a busy day in the city!
Templeton Place’s suites are designed and furnished with fully fitted kitchens, beautiful bathrooms and sumptuous beds; coupled with our personalised and flexible service, we establish a level of comfort, convenience and attention to detail that is the hallmark of our family-run serviced apartments.
- Reception and Reservations (M-F 8am-5pm)
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Friendly, helpful staff as standard
- Beautiful private garden
- Weekly maid service
- Dry cleaning service
- Lift access to all floors
- Ice machine
- Discounts at selected local restaurants
- Discount at local fitness centre in the Kensington area
- Use of 'Zipcar' parked locally
Nightly rates start at £144
One Bedroom suites
Nightly rates start at £168
- Earls Court Underground station (Piccadilly and District Lines)
- Natural History Museum
- Science Museum
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Olympia Exhibition Centre
- Hyde Park/Kensington Palace
- Royal Albert Hall